What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you submit a form on our website.
- When submitting a form on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, and country. You may, however, visit portions of our site anonymously.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, you also have the option to specify your areas of interest to help us send you communications that are relevant to you. Specifying your interests is completely optional.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used:
- To send periodic emails
The email address that you provide may be used to send you information and updates related to your specified interests, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, click on the “Click here to opt out” link in any of our emails, or send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “UNSUBSCRIBE” from the email address you wish to unsubscribe.
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of physical, technical and administrative security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (with your permission) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your express consent. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Canadian Privacy Act Compliance
- We value your privacy and we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Canadian Privacy Act (“Privacy Act”) and the privacy principles contained in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) of Canada, Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) of BC, or its equivalent. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- This policy was last modified on December 8, 2015.