RegTech Summit US – New York: November 17, 2016
You’ve heard of fintech, of course. But have you heard about what the cool fintech kids are talking about lately — RegTech? Regulation technology is the latest hyped sector coming up, but it’s more than just talk. With all the money, technology and ideas happening in fintech, it means nothing if the technology can’t pass the rules of the regulators. And, as finance is such a highly regulated industry, regtech is a key enabler for success of the whole new financial ecosystem.
Want to learn more and get immersed in an industry that is projected to grow to $120 billion by 2020? ECN’s RegTech Summit US, November 17 in New York City, is the only end-user driven conference that focuses exclusively on the applications of leading RegTech solutions for financial services firms. The goal is to foster innovation for simple, reliable and cost-effective regulatory compliance.
Trulioo’s CEO and Founder, Stephen Ufford, will be speaking there on the RegTech for Identity Verification, KYC & Client Onboarding panel on Thursday, November 17 at 4:40pm at Convene Times Square located at 117 W. 46th Street, New York.
What you will learn
- How automating identity verification eases AML/KYC compliance,
- Where RegTech currently offers the most value,
- Why compliance managers need to consider technologies to ease regulatory burden,
- Who is offering solutions today that satisfy regulators expectations,
- What is the RegTech roadmap look like for the future?
Who should attend?
Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Information Officers, Heads of Data Analytics, Risk Managers, Heads of Regulatory Reporting, CTOs, AML Officers and Heads of Change Initiatives from banks, investment managers, insurance companies, capital markets firms, private equity firms, regulators and RegTech providers.
RegTech Summit speakers will present new insights into the implementation and roll out of various RegTech initiatives, helping to draw a blueprint for others to move forward.
- Defining the regulatory pain points where RegTech could offer most value
- Clarifying the distinctions between the various available technologies
- Evaluating the reliability and cost-effectiveness of RegTech solutions
- Implementation and roll-out – best practice and lessons learned
- Specific efficiencies that have been achieved by existing initiatives
- RegTech collaborations between incumbents and start-ups
To register for RegTech Summit US, book now! You can save 20% by entering the discount code Trulioo20.