Historically, the Financial Services sector has been an early adopter of technological innovations because of the high dependence on information and data. While in recent years we’ve seen this emerging digitization evolve into optimizing the customer experience and operational efficiency; RegTech employs the same acuity to technologies focused on the prevention of fraud, the management of risk, and compliance with regulations.
Join the BayPay forum on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 for a discussion, RegTech – The Emergence of Financial Technology (FinTech) in Regulatory Compliance, at the Protiviti Offices located at 555 Market Street, Suite 1800, San Francisco from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
The panel is full of industry rock stars and will prove to be an informative, interesting and vital evening. Panelists include:
- Anatoly Kvitnitsky, Head of Growth at Trulioo
- Katherine Longstreth, PayPal
- Michael Dowling, Vice President, Blockchain Lead, Emerging Technologies and R&D at Wells Fargo
- Mike Gardner, Managing Director and Head of Center at BNY Mellon Innovation Center
- Vishal Ranjane (Moderator), Managing Director at Protiviti
The panelists will address the question, RegTech – Do We Really Need It? And will cover in more detail the following:
- Key Characteristics of RegTech
- The RegTech Ecosystem
- Implications to Compliance Professionals
Agenda for the evening is as follows:
6:20pm: Welcome Announcement
6:30pm: Panel Discussion
To register, visit the BayPay Event Page.