Season's greetings to all our readers, clients, partners, and supporters. Looking back on 2015, the past year has been an exceptionally eventful one for Trulioo and we are extremely grateful for your support throughout it all.
Here are a few highlights from 2015:
- Callcredit partners with Trulioo to power global AML/KYC identity verification
- Zac Cohen joined as GM, former Experian GM Jon Jones appointed President, and PayPal veteran Amy Penn hired as Vice President of Sales
- Trulioo presented at both FinovateSpring in San Jose and FinovateFall in New York
- Trulioo won Europe’s 2015 Digital Identity Innovation Award
- Stephen Ufford joined panel at the MIT Sloan CIO Symposium
- Trulioo launched new Normalized API to enable clients to scale their business faster, smoother, and more efficiently
- Jon Jones presented at Callcredit Fraud Summit
- Trulioo won Startup Canada Award for Innovation (Runner-Up)
- Canadian Innovation Exchange (CIX) inducted Trulioo into the CIX Top 20
- Trulioo awarded Top Innovator Award for its Normalized API
- Stephen Ufford joined AML panel with the FBI and DOJ at Money20/20
- Trulioo added 10 new countries to GlobalGateway, including India and China for a total of 4 billion consumers
- Avoka and Trulioo partner for real-time KYC identity verification
- Trulioo received ISO 27001 certification
- Trulioo raised $15 million financing round (largest Canadian fintech round in 2015) with participation from American Express Ventures
- KPMG named Trulioo an 'Emerging Star' in Global Fintech 100 List
Thanks to our exceptionally talented team at Trulioo, each of whom made a valuable contribution to this year's success.
Needless to say, it has been a phenomenal year at Trulioo and we are excited to see what 2016 has in store!
From all of us at Trulioo, we'd like to wish everyone the very best this holiday season and a prosperous and successful new year!